Posted by Justine Solomons on August 1, 2012, in News
Mind Engagement Media have launched their inaugural radio play competition, offering one lucky winner a £200 prize and the chance to have his or her play produced and aired on radio. Applications from previously produced authors are welcome, but they are especially keen to hear from new talent including those who have been published in other media. The deadline for submission is Friday 2 November 2012. The rules are below. If you're interested, please get in touch with them on their site.
1. Submissions must be received via the form on the site by the deadline of Friday 2 November 2012.
2. The play must be in English, unpublished and must not have been previously produced in any medium.
3. The play must run between 30 and 60 minutes.
4. The winner will receive £200, plus production of your play to be broadcast on Shoreditch Radio in 2013.
5. By entering, you confirm that you own the copyright of the material submitted and consent for it to be broadcast on Shoreditch Radio.
6. Unsuccessful entries will be returned to the author.
7. If insufficient quality plays are received, we reserve the right to not award any prize.