February 9, 2022
Join us and our panel of experts as give advice on what authors should do across various digital platforms to best represent themselves. We’ll examine:
- Why you should get out there
- What are your core values
- What are the elements about yourself that you want to portray
- How to get confidence to get visible?
- Various Social media
- Building a website that accurately reflects your work and entices visitors
- Podcasts and
Byte the Book’s Justine Solomons will chair this discussion and she’ll be joined by Bookswarm’s Simon Appleby, Mindset and Social Media Mentor and Coach Kelly Weekes and Author, Bestselling Author Nicola May.
This event is free to attend but booking is essential. We’ll run this event over Zoom so please do sign up and we’ll send you the link beforehand.