February 7, 2020 10:00am - 5:30 pm at Academy London
CONFLUENCE IS AN EVENT ABOUT THE FUTURE OF STORYTELLING AND TECHNOLOGY
Writers, technologists, and businesses come together to look at how technology is changing the way we make and consume stories, while creating fresh opportunities to reach new audiences.
- Hear from creative practitioners including writers, game designers, and virtual reality pioneers
- Learn how immersive technologies and machine learning are being used to tell stories in new ways
- Discover how innovative businesses are harnessing storytelling to drive internal change, and to more effectively reach their customers.
- Get practical advice on how you can get started, from learning & tools through to funding.
- Find collaborators and help build the future of storytelling
Members tickets are only available to members. You can join from £36 a quarter here.
Those wanting to take part in our lunch and learn sessions must also purchase a full day ticket as well as a lunch and learn ticket.
Details of last years speakers and sessions available can be seen here.
The programme for 2020 will be announced shortly,
You can see a film from last year's event here.