February 15, 2019 1:30pm
- 7:30 pm
at Academy London
CONFLUENCE IS AN EVENT ABOUT THE FUTURE OF STORYTELLING AND TECHNOLOGY
Writers, technologists, and businesses come together to look at how technology is changing the way we make and consume stories, while creating fresh opportunities to reach new audiences.
- Hear from creative practitioners including writers, game designers, and virtual reality pioneers
- Learn how immersive technologies and machine learning are being used to tell stories in new ways
- Discover how innovative businesses are harnessing storytelling to drive internal change, and to more effectively reach their customers.
- Get practical advice on how you can get started, from learning & tools through to funding.
- Find collaborators and help build the future of storytelling
TALK, SEMINAR AND WORKSHOP LEADERS
We’re bringing together a diverse line-up of people who have worked with technology to pioneer new approaches to storytelling as well as expert facilitators. These include:Kate Pulliger, Aki Schilz, Jon Ingold, Nosa Eke, Chris Bateman, Guy Gadney, Parashkev Nachev, Sam Conniff Allende, Katie Vanneck-Smith, Dominic Young, Emma Barnes, Danny Birchall, Anna Faherty, Duncan Clark, Hari Patience-Davies, Jonny Kaldor and Michael Bhaskar, A full list with their backgrounds in on confluencelondon.com
TICKETSBOOK YOUR PLACE NOW