January 29, 2020 1:00pm - 12:00 am
In the next in our series of extremely useful webinars, Publishing Consultant Kelly Weekes will give you an introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Amongst other things she'll cover:
- - The difference between boosting and advertising on Facebook
- - Which objective is right for your campaign
- - How to build an interest based audience.
- As well as sharing her wisdom they'll be plenty of time for questions at the end of the session.Kelly has worked in marketing in publishing for twenty years (HarperCollins, Hodder&Stoughton and Time Inc). She continues to invest regularly in my own training to ensure my skills are completed up to date. Most recently she took her Facebook advertising skills to the next level by training with the globally renowned Emma Van Heusen.
- Kelly now helps authors with their social media presence, either building on their existing presence or helping them to get started if they are new to social media.She also helps busy publishers and book related businesses by devising and managing Facebook advertising campaigns, mentoring and training staff and authors in social media and/or Facebook advertising, and creating social media strategies.
- This webinar is free for all to attend, and members can get a recording of the session to remind them of the information or watch at another time. If you're not already a member of Byte The Book you can join from £36 a quarter here.