January 30, 2019
- 10:30 am
at The Groucho Club
Independent authors and enlightened publishers alike are connecting with readers directly via the Facebook platform to generate sales. Find out how they do it and get some invaluable tips so that you can do it for yourself in this informal workshop.
Our workshop will be led by New York Times bestselling author and content marketing specialist Laxmi Hariharan. As well as being a fabulous independent author, Laxmi also has more than twenty years of experience working with various media brands including BBC and MTV.
Laxmi will talk through the following:
1. When to use FB ads and how they fit into the marketing mix.
2. Targeting including interests and lookalike audiences
4. Importance of experimentation and tweaking
5. How to set up FB ads 101 (a very short introduction)
6. Short case study of Laxmi's most successful ads
Plus they'll be plenty of time for questions at the end.
A light breakfast is included in the ticket price.
Tickets are £25 for Groucho and Byte The Book members and £35 for everyone else. All tickets can be booked via Eventbrite. Prices do not include booking fees or VAT.
If you're not already a member of Byte The Book you can join here.BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW